We help you win work.
We help you deliver work safely.
Our OSHA-recognized Safety Training and Evaluation Process (STEP) establishes a foundation for entering the public works arena, lowers your mod rating and insurance premiums and ensures your workers’ on-the-job health and productivity.
We help you deliver work ethically.
- Our training programs generate skilled and knowledgeable workers.
- Our labor compliance and legal council staff help you understand and navigate the public works process and ensure you are in compliance.
- Our state and federally approved apprenticeship programs can dispatch apprentices to your job site and help you meet prevailing wage requirements.
We want you to succeed and be profitable.
- Our local and national business partners provide exclusive member discounts and services, allowing you to run your business efficiently and productively.
- Our Merit Choice highly competitive, low-rate life, medical and dental insurance programs help you attract and retain talented employees.
Associated Builders and Contractors
Northern Ohio Chapter